T: +31 (0)543 470 496
“The powderfeeder for larger semi manual batches and automated encrusting/pelleting lines”
The PF45 is ideal to use with larger pelleting batches and/or automated pelleting- and encrusting lines. This powderfeeder has a capacity of about 0.3-4 l/min which can keep up with the with the necessary capacities for a typical HR800 or PC-XL process. In addition to the powder feeder can be provided with a host of alternative but standard transmissions whereby the capacity can be perfectly adjusted to your specific process.
All PF dosators are equipped with a mixing arm for prevention of separation/de-blending/bridging; this ensures that the different components cannot DE-mix during the pelleting and/or coatings process. For complete automatic systems there are loss in weight and/or pre-weigh systems available.
◦ Supplied with a plug for connection to a pancoater/rotary coater, so no external power supply necessary
◦ No bridges or separation of the product
◦ Constant powder dosage for a good and consistent metering and calibration
◦ Empties almost completely, and is therefore easy to clean
◦ Standard mounted on 4 swivel wheels for optimum mobility and flexible access to the coating pan.