Automatic hand sieve for our standard wooden framed 480mmx480mm sieves
The new design of the RS480 reduced the noise, makes the placing of the bins more easy and is better according to safety.
This sieve is to quickly separate doubles/blinds from good pellets during start and finish of the pelleting process (in order to be able to come close to 100% recovery i.e. 1.000.000 seeds will give 1.000.000 pellets).
Every now and then the operator will have a small portion of pellets that need to be ‘cleaned’ from dust/seed/doubles/blinds. Typically about 2-4 times, some 100 – 1500 gr. of pellets/seed/dust/doubles/blinds will have to be quickly sieved.
Optionally we have a sieve storage cart system available to store all your sieves in an easy way. This cart is standard mounted on 4 swivel wheels which makes it flexible and easy to usse.
Standard equipped with:
Easy ‘no bolt – no tool’ sieve exchange
- Minimal moving parts
- Simple design
- Easy and quick sieve cleaning guaranties seed lot integrity
- Low noise due to our new technical design
- Easy bin placing and removing
- Moveable with a pallet car
- 2 plastic buckets included
- Standard 480mm x 480mm sieves can be inseted to the machine