“Medium-format coater for 800-1200 l/hr productions, from manual to fully automated”
The HR600 is the most commonly used format rotary coaters. This is ideal for processes of medium to large seedlots/orders.
The HR600 seed coating capacity is, depending on seed/recipe, about 800-1200 litres seed per hour (based on a 45s batch time and a polymer/pesticide slurry application of 35 g/kg).
The HR600 is available in different types, ranging from complete manual control to a fully automated machine. In addition.
◦ high speed coating
◦ high speed pelleting
◦ easy to use and access
◦ modular design (from manual to plug and play)
◦ 100% access via the top from the Center’s addition of fluid
◦ ◦ the spout of the door opens in the direction of rotation which makes for a fast export of the machine standard version E&E grey powder coat
◦ ◦ CE-European industry standard
◦ PLC machines are equipped with a modem for remote support
Batch size: 20 l
Basic disinfection: 1600-3000 l/hr ** (15-30 seconds process time)
Film coat: 900-1200 l/hr ** (50-80 seconds process time)
Encrusting 250-500 l/hr * * (120-240 seconds process time)
* * capacity based on average values, depend greatly on actually process
Fill in the form below and a link to the PDF-file will be shown.