“The instrument of choice for fast and efficient testing of seed coatings recipes”
With minimal effort you can dose materials such as micronutriënts, colours, crop protection etc. precisely on seed.
Quick, easy and full cleanout of the coater because there are no doors or hinges. Optionally, the HR160 can be provided with a liquid distribution disk. The standard configuration consists of a machine without fluid disk, but with on/off and variable speed of the rotor. Through the use of a syringe and/or spoon you can simply add liquids and powders to the process.
Particulary when adding powders, mixing and homogeneous distribution of the materials will be enhanced by the standard placed 2 mixing blades inside the stator.
Ideal for product/protocol development and monitoring!
- Stainless steel rotor and stator
- Control with on/off and speed rotor
- Coat batches up to 0.5l product
- Simple and easy emptying by rotation of the complete rotor/stator part
- Table-Top model, placing it on the table and connection via 230 v AC plug
- Standard with 2 mixing blades for optimal product mixing
- Standard 1~200-230vac / 50hz power supply (optionally other variants available)
Fill in the form below and a link to the PDF-file will be shown.